This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£25,000k + Companay Benefits
Mon - Fri / 8 - 5
One of newest and biggest clients who are a majorly successful facilities maintenance company are now looking to recruit an FM Helpdesk Operator based in the Hemel Hempstead area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an facilities maintenance Helpdesk environment, so if you're an Administrator looking for a change or a Helpdesk Operator looking for new start this is an excellent opportunity.
- First point of contact for all reactive and planned maintenance activity, received by telephone and e-mail.
- Inputting new work tasks in to concept to ensure that attendance takes place within the required timeframes.
- Supporting new contract mobilisation in relation to reactive works and planned maintenance.
- Inputting planned activities in to concept to ensure that PPMs take place within the required timeframes.
- Interpret planners, inputting updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
- Plan and dispatch all planned maintenance tasks to engineers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Manage complex workload, re-planning/assigning tasks as outlined in the contract planners, with support from engineering supervisor.
- Inputting progress updates into the concept evolution system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreement s(SLAs).
- Dispatching all reactive tasks to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Track the daily work outstanding for engineers and sub-contractors using concept evolution systems.
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders in line with agreed parameters.
- Collate accurate reports as required.
- Prioritise urgent jobs demand, reacting promptly to Health and Safety risks identified as part of job recording and prioritisation.
- Loading job completion certificates and entering time records against reactive and planned tasks and ensuring appropriate action is taken for further/quoted works.
- Understanding of the FM business.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understanding of service level agreements, service targets, objectives and key performance indicator development.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in using Concept Evolution.
- GCSE's minimum Grade C in English and Maths.
If this role as a Helpdesk Operator is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14