This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
To provide effective support to the managerial staff on site and provide administration support to the contract, maintaining concise records. The role will require close liaison with the engineers, office team and clients. Including various ad-hoc duties that arise.
This role is to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business and will form part of the team who provide first line support for reactive calls on a prestigious healthcare contract.
- To support and implement daily operational tasks specific to the scope of the contractual services and to gain in-depth knowledge of the contract specification e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings when requested to do so by the contract management team
- Plan and arrange call outs, routine planned maintenance visits, Extra Works & delivery of materials, within contracted SLAs.
- Full support the creation of monthly Customer Performance Reports with Lead Contract Support/M&E Managers. This may require you to take ownership of specific areas of information reporting such but not limited to hazard reports, Statutory Compliance, PPM and reactive task statistics, finance reporting (WiP, OPO, Debt & Invoicing) and any other areas that you may be requested to provide support with
- Ensure use of Preferred and Approved Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
- Ensure CBRE systems (e.g. Concept, Webquote) are in use and kept updated.
- Maintain notice boards on site (including QHSE).
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems (e.g. Ariba)
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with lead contract support/contract manager/subcontractors.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Organised (and ability to plan) - Works in a structured way. Thinks ahead to prioritise workload.
- Logical - Works in a clear and consistent manner.
- Attention to detail - Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assertiveness - Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others.
- Persistence - Does not let issues go; follows up on issues through to resolution.
- Customer and team focus - Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
- Proven experience of using Concept Evolution - training qualifications for this CAFM would be advantageous
- Experience of working within a Healthcare environment would be advantageous
- Responsiveness and accessibility - the ability to work co-operatively and supportively.
- Communication - the ability to present and share information clearly and concisely.
- Flexible to work outside core business hours if required
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Educated GCSE level A-C or equivalent
- Diligent and pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to travel would be essential.
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training and development
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh on 01223 827 339
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14