Receptionist (Part Time)
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Receptionist (Part Time) x2
Mon - Fri / 8 - 1 - £15,000
Sat - Sun / 9 - 3 - £7,200
We have two fantastic opportunities for receptionists to join a large cooperate and prestigious contract on a part time basis. Working for the biggest FM company in Europe who cover multiple large government, cooperate, educational and health portfolios.
Please note, due to the nature of these roles, candidates must be able to speak Welsh.
- Meet and greet all visitors in line with Perception standards.
- Signing in visitors with according to standard procedures
- Announce visitors as appropriate in line with the team agreement.
- Assist visitors and occupiers with queries in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Proactively offer additional assistance as and when required.
- Use the guests' name as appropriate during conversation.
- Liaise with building cleaners, security, engineers and facilities when required.
- Assist with on-boarding new starters, ensuring the client's new hires receive a professional and efficient welcome to their premises
- Operate the switchboard in a warm, confident and friendly manner in line with Perception standards. Answer, screen and forward calls accordingly.
- Manage meeting rooms via a dedicated mailbox on a computerised meeting room booking system.
- Check, read and action emails regularly on a timely basis. That includes creating and managing appointments on MS Outlook
- Monitor meeting rooms usage and ensure bookings are cancelled if not required
- Assist in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Have an eye for detail and checking rooms are tidy all throughout the day.
- Answer the telephones in a friendly, timely and professional manner in line with Perception standards.
- Carry out administrative tasks and duties as and when required (photocopying, printing, booking taxis etc.)
- Booking catering facilities - organise lunches and liaise with the catering team
- Adhere to the site's safety and security procedures and regulations as set out by management.
- Manage the access control system and authorise temporary passes when required
- Represent the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Report any maintenance issues in the reception and common areas to the Facilities Helpdesk and follow up accordingly
- Liaise with the AV team and provide first line support
- Deal with any questions or queries and escalate where appropriate to the Front of House Manager
- Provide appropriate training for the Executive Support Team (EST) (Holiday/Sickness cover)
- Update reception manual (SOP) on a monthly basis and send to you line manager.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a telephone etiquette
- Professional and enthusiastic manner
- To take ownership and pride in your Reception area
- To take a leading role in your own personal development
- To work in a flexible manner toward and changes/needs of the business
- Ability to multitask and deal with your clients and visitors in a professional manner at all times
- Able to adjust quickly to new procedures and situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understanding of corporate working environment (Essential)
- Excellent Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and Outlook, (2010 version is desirable) IT literate (essential)
- Speed Typing (Desirable)
- Innovation Concepts and forward thinking
- Previous Experience with a Front of House Management system (Multibadge, Elvis, Cabbs, Vicinitee)
- Part time
- Monday to Friday 8am until 1pm
- Must be over 18
- Must be able to speak Welsh
If you are interested in this role as a Part Time Receptionist please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14