This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£25,366k + Overtime
40 Hours a week, Normal working hours
Company Van & Fuel Card
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up-skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking for a Fabric Engineer to join a team across a handful of sites in Cardiff and the surrounding areas to provide facilities maintenance across a well-known high-street retail contract.
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are one of the largest FM companies in Europe, they are looking to take a Mobile Maintenance Technician with multiple skills in trades covering the one of the biggest retail contracts in the UK.
- Appropriate up to date training to make use of relevant equipment/tools
- Experience in delivering core PPM and reactive works to work out of hours and on call
- Up to date knowledge of technical regulations applicable to core craft and how this applies to role
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role
- Fault diagnosis and resolution
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions (where able to do so)
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written communication
- Ability to use effectively any ICT equipment provided
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- Pro-active and positive approach to work
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works
- Writing and following risk and method statements as required on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of building Statutory Compliance.
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Competitive Overtime Rates
- Exclusive Company Benefits
- 33 days Holiday
If this role as a Mobile Maintenance Technician is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Toby.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 28
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 1
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 135
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 202
- Hard Services 100
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 44
- Management 7
- M&E 76
- Operations 24
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 14