This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£32k - £36k
Monday - Friday
We have some great opportunities across the UK for Electrical engineers with building services skills, on a long government contract with brand new vans, career progression and a fantastic growing division.
This will suit an Electrical Engineer with experience in service, maintenance, and compliance.
You will be working across a National Government contract which will offer great job stability and opportunity to progress within the contract. You will be covering a cluster of sites within your region and will be managing the gas statutory compliance across these sites.
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any electrical requirements both reactive and planned across these contracts.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· To undertake Pre planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work.
· To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
· To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the electrical systems compliant
· To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
· To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
· Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition
· Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
· Full clean driving licence
· Dependent on experience
· Monday - Friday 8,00 - 4.30pm
If this role is of any interest either apply or call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13