This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£32k + Overtime & On Call
Mon - Fri / 8 -5
Mobile Role (Company Van & Fuel Card Provided)
Working for the biggest FM company in Europe, working across a government contract covering multiple sectors, they can offer fantastic support, progression, stability, company pension and company benefits.
This is a mobile, field-based position covering Southampton and surrounding areas.
- Surveying clients sites and produce detailed plans as required, involving travel and overnight accommodation where needed.
- Work in conjunction with the admin and management team to create an efficient and workable schedule.
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274.
- Organise from start to finish remedial projects from Water Risk assessments and Certificate of service reports.
- Ensure that you are performing to the required standard as detailed in the job description.
- Be available to training to enhance their capabilities and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to the regional service delivery team.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time.
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Domestic Heating, Also any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry.
- Follow instructions as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Project management and task risk assessment / method statement production.
- Health & Safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Customer care/relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage change successfully.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.
If this role as a Maintenance Plumber is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 29
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 56
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 218
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 17
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12