Soft Services Operations Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Soft Services Operations Manager
Mon - Fri / 8- 5
We have an incredible opportunity working under the biggest FM company in Europe on the largest government contract in the UK. This role will be for a candidate who has previous experience in a similar role as a Soft Services Operations Manager or Soft Services Manager and is looking for a new challenging role.
- Services Remit: Administration, Logistics, Motor Transport, Living and Lifestyle and Helpdesk
- To act as the senior management representative for the contract for Soft Services
- To routinely interrogate the contract CAFM system (Computer aided facilities Management) ensuring that contract compliance is being maintained through adherence to KPI'S.
- To routinely complete process audits to ensure compliance to our agreed processes. Review and amend all processes where required (through change), with assistance from compliance manager.
- Comply with the governance policies and procedures directed by the Commercial manager for the proper financial and commercial management of the soft services elements of the contract.
- Responsible for all HR issues within allocated workforce.ax
- To act as IT lead for the account.
- Responsible for all recruitment for service lines.
- Always ensure that the workforce is adequately deployed to ensure that the contracted services are delivered to avoid the contract punitive performance costs.
- Management, co-ordination, and liaison of the principal sub-contracts employed on the contract ensuring that regular process and performance meetings are held, and minutes retained.
- Manage the performance measurement system (KPI) for, Administration, Motor Transport and Logistics teams and ensure compliance with contract obligations.
- To manage and develop the processes for the delivery of the works and to ensure that all available resources are utilised in the most efficient and effective manner.
- To assist in the management of the Profit & Loss regarding subcontracts, administration, Motor Transport and Logistics services ensuring at all times that tight financial control is maintained. Reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Undertaking of regular quality site checks and leadership tours reporting on Health safety and wellbeing, work progression, workmanship, process adherence and service delivery standards to a set and agreed programme.
- Manage customer relations and expectations, resolving all resulting actions in an equitable and appropriate manner.
- Continue to develop the proactive relationship with the authority by ensuring that regular dialogue and interaction is maintained at all levels within the organisation.
- To ensure that all business process documentation is up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage the gathering and consolidation of relevant and accurate information to produce a four weekly client report against which our fee invoices will be paid.
Knowledge skills & Experience:
- HND or equivalent experience
- Member of accredited body for FM (desirable)
- Current H&S qualification. (desirable)
- Experience of running similar services in a med/large organisation.
- Experience of people management.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, orally and written, to be communicated across all levels.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the Cost Value Reconciliation.
- Must be an effective and principled communicator, able to develop and present well-reasoned arguments and be prepared to support these effectively.
- Should be able to offer creative and practical solutions, be forward thinking and perceptive and be alive to real time needs and issues.
If this role as a Soft Services Operations Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 29
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 56
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 218
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 17
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12