This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£42,000 - £45,000
Monday - Friday, Normal Hours
The worlds leading FM provider are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to come onboard at one of their prestigious buildings in the Central London - on site you'll have 3 direct reports as well as overseeing any issues that may arise on a day to day basis.
As a company they can offer a clear of progression, further training and up-skilling opportunities as well as some of the best benefits in the business.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Managing a team of 3 engineers
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an M&E or building services bias
- 18th edition (desirable)
- Worked as a building services engineer in a Facilities environment - technical knowledge required.
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13