Mobile Electrical Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician
Monday to Friday / 08:00AM - 5:00PM + Overtime & On Call
Our client is looking for an established Multi-Skilled Maintenance Electrician to join an established contract in Southampton covering multiple sites.
It is imperative the successful engineer can abide by strict health & safety protocols at all times.
Whilst this role has an electrical bias, the position requires an open, hands-on approach, as responsibilities will include but are not limited to basic plumbing tasks and non-technical handyman tasks.
- The completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance within skillset
- Ensuring reactive repairs are completed in accordance with contractual SLA's
- Minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical LV Systems.
- The diagnosis and repair of faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical
- Responsibility for the control and management of sub-contractors
- Ensuring that all record keeping functions are completed as instructed by the Facilities Manager
- Timely updating of the PDA, to ensure that the CAFM system is updated upon completion of a PPM or reactive task
- Completing tasks to highest standards of workmanship and safety
- A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required (e.g. City & Guilds), and previous experience is essential
- IEE 18th Edition/17th Edition (essential)
- 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety Awareness, with an IOSH qualification (desirable)
If this position is of any interest please apply or call the office for a confidential conversation asking for Joe - 0208 092 6500
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 17
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 8
- Construction 29
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 182
- Estates, Property 56
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 218
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 130
- Health & Safety 7
- HVAC 61
- Management 9
- M&E 86
- Operations 17
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 1
- Soft Services 20
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Workplace 12