This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Community Manager
Sector: Property - Co-living
Salary: £25,000 +
Our client are changing the way people live and work. Due to their continued success and growth we are helping them find a Community Manager for one of their stunning developments.
This role exists to ensure seamless and positive member experience throughout their journey.
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to residential lettings / block management and a huge amount of energy and passion for the best in class customer service.
• Engage with all members, make them feel at home and as a part of the community.
• Provide feedback and evaluate events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact.
• Set the compnay standards and expectations for all members.
• Plan, organize and execute events.
• Creating and establishing processes, ensuring they are carried out.
• Conducting operational inventory checks in a timely manner.
• Arranging move-ins: Checking that the deposit is paid before contacting tenant, scheduling check-in time/date, update the schedule so that operations are aware of their arrival, see that the room is prepared (inventory correct, cleaning carried out, possible maintenance needed), having welcome information ready.
• Arranging move out: Informing tenants of their contract ending, scheduling their move out date, updating the check-in/out schedule, going over the apartment´s condition with the tenant, checking the cleanliness of the apartment and making sure that all the equipment exists and not damaged, informing the tenant, operations and the accountant of charges if needed, collecting and cataloguing keys, damages, releasing the deposit.
• Well-spoken and presentable
• Efficient problem-solver
• Task-oriented, empathic
• Friendly with a willingness to go above and beyond to leave a positive mark
• Flawless customer experience from start to finish
• Ensuring all complaints are handled in an effective and satisfactory manner
• Ensure as many check-ins and outs are done in person
• Connecting community tenants with each other
• Increased renewal rates
• Increased positive brand image and awareness
To Apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be able to live and work without restriction in the UK
To view all our vacancies, go to www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13