Maintenance and Testing Electrician
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Maintenance & Testing Electrician
Customer focused with a strong sense of quality and a desire for delivering Service Excellence.
Excellent technical knowledge, experienced in delivering a high quality maintenance service.
Ability to communicate effectively with both office and technical colleagues as well as customers.
Commercially aware of cost and revenue, able to identify revenue opportunities for the company.
Well-organised and able to follow defined processes.
Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
Work can vary from Electrical maintenance, servicing, fault finding etc of Power, Generators, Lighting, Emergency lighting and power to Fixed wire testing, alarm testing, carrying out EICRs in commercial properties and various other testing
Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered.
Use PDA accurately and in real-time, ensuring labour and travel time is accurate and all call paperwork and photographs (where required) is correct, complete and uploaded in a timely manner.
Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required.
Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA.
Follow operational processes and engineering best practice in line company policy.
Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site requirements.
Operate according to QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required .
Contribute to improvement projects as required.
Attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
- Full qualified electrician (Required)
- 18 th Edition Certificate (Required)
- City & Guilds 2391, 2394 or 2395 (Essential)
- ECS (CSCS) card current (Preferred)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (Required)
- Fixed Wire Testing
- Previous experience in carrying out EICRs in commercial properties (Required)
- Previous experience in electrical fault finding and remedial works (Required)
- Previous experience in Fire Alarm Testing, Fault Finding and Remedial Works (Preferred)
- Previous Experience in Emergency Lighting Testing, Fault Finding and Remedial Works (Preferred)
- Previous Experience in PAT (Preferred)
- Previous Experience in Fire Extinguisher Inspections (Preferred)
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply with your CV online or call Sion or Paul on 0121 809 1999 for more information
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13