This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Client Direct Opportunity
We have partnered with a luxury brand to assist them with the recruitment for a Maintenance Supervisor to on a permanent basis on a day shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, with the hours being 8am – 8pm. This role offers amazing benefits such as private pension scheme, 23 days annual leave, rising to 27 days over a five-year period, discounted gym membership, and much more.
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the mechanical, electrical and fabric works across the prestigious site and leading a team of specialist trades to ensure all work is completed and health & safety is being complied.
- To lead and supervise a team of in-house team and specialist trades.
- To ensure all planned work for each shift is completed.
- Ensuring all work carried out is following the set Health & Safety regulations
- Monitor and prioritise work schedules and KPI’s are met
- Workign 70% on the tools, 30% office based.
- Looking after most trades on site. (Carpentry, decorating, tiling)
- Suitably qualified to a minimum City and Guilds 207 Parts I, II and III or equivalent.
- Suitably qualified to a minimum City and Guilds 257 or equivalent.
- Demonstrable skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13