This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£8.91 per hour
Our client is recognised as one of the largest facilities maintenance companies in the South West. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK, you will be based at the office in Uxbridge.
They are looking to recruit a General Operative at their office site based in Uxbridge. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Have a calm manner and be able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
You will be required to;
- Daily Sorting of incoming and out-going mail and carry out delivery / collections to and from the building hubs.
- Process outgoing Special Delivery / Recorded delivery mail.
- Operate Franking Machine to process Outgoing post.
- Operate Envelope inserter/folding machine for bulk mail distributions
. - Dealing with Incoming courier deliveries / Royal Mail Special Deliveries and carrying out deliveries to Hub areas.
- Provide assistance with urgent courier arrangements.
- Ensure Overnight courier arrangements are in place.
- Assist with courier packaging with recycled boxes, bubble wrap and labelling for customers.
- Provide information for Courier invoice checks.
- Monitor Meeting room booking schedule and carry out Meeting room set ups and set downs (tables / chairs / boards) as required.
- Check and tidy meeting rooms.
- Carry out Meeting room equipment inspections and audits.
- Check phone cables in meeting rooms and replace if broken.
- Provision of first line Technical support for meetings (Laptop presentations / cables / click share help).
- Liaise with AV Servicing sub-contractors regarding equipment issues.
- Provide initial support for Hub area printers - if unable to fix, book and arrange engineer attendance.
- Replace toners in printers. Monitor stock levels and order new as required.
- Daily checking and refilling of the printers with paper
- Carry out Stationary checks in hubs, replenish as required, monitor levels and order supplies.
- Put up wall posters when required.
- Supply, distribute, collect and replenish Shredding bags for Confidential Waste and Archive boxes as required.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of CCEP staff based at Uxbridge.
- Monitor and regularly update the CCEP staff directory to ensure post is in the correct bags. Emailing staff to confirm their location and updating Service Solutions records.
- Provide operational cover for Loading bay staff - inputting couriers into Sendsuite booking system, X-Ray all packages before onward delivery to Post Room.
Experience in a contract support or help desk role experience would advantageous.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Joe.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13