Mobile Maintenance Electrician
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Up to £34k Basic + Call outs + Overtime.
Working very locally around The East Midlands on a Mobile basis.
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit Mobile Maintenance Electricians to work on commercial sites around the East Midlands. They are a well known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
What you'll be doing
- To complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the Electrical systems, HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example Sprinklers, power, back up power AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting.
- Basic Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems)
- Basic Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries)
- L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule.
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable time frame.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used on your sites are carrying out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by Hemlow are clean and tidy.
- Criminal records check will be completed to any successful applicants
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable time frame after the servicing.
- Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
- To get authorisation prior to ordering tools and equipment.
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that your appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
- To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
What you'll get
- Permanent Contract.
- Salary of £33,000 to £34,000 (Dependent on experience).
- Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
- Includes Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone etc.
- Company benefits package as standard.
- Excellent perks scheme.
What you'll need
- City & Guilds/NVQ level 3 Electrical qualifications.
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- FGas (Desired not Essential)
- Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
If this is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 8
- Construction 17
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 174
- Estates, Property 53
- Events 6
- Facilities Management (main) 227
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 58
- Management 10
- M&E 86
- Operations 19
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 21
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 7
- Training 1
- Workplace 13