Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
Sector: Restaurant Group
I am working with a well-established restaurant group to find them a versatile, experienced and collaborative Health & Safety candidate to take on the role of Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager.
The aim of the role is to provide support to the Company Director and to the Company owned and franchised restaurants in respect of overall quality assurance, standards and health and safety compliance whilst driving exceptional operational performance across the business.
As this is a restaurant group, particular weight will be given to all Food Safety matters.
• Support the Area Coach / Ops Manager with the implementation and improvements or any actions necessary resulting from any external audits, making sure that follow up actions are completed on time and to the required standard.
• Be the lead contact for Food Alert, which may include but is not limited to managing the provider relationship and service level agreement, updating the audit calendar, reviewing the audit forms and questions, allocating credits and AFP coordination.
• Be the company lead stakeholder for Alert 65, which may include but is not limited to managing the digital food management system and platform, communicating procedural updates, liaising with the Client Services Director and advising the business.
• Undertake regular reviews of HACCP flow to ensure that the business is compliant at all times and ensure that all employees are aware of their responsibilities.
• Ensure that there is full Safety 60 compliance in all restaurants at all times.
• Provide technical and legislative guidance and ensure the necessary training on fire, health and safety, licencing is all in place to ensure we are safe, legal and compliant.
• Lead on complaints / claims that are escalated, from Food Alert or passed to our insurers – taking the learnings, implementing corrective measures and reducing risks.
• Ensure new openings are fully compliant at the time of opening with all Company, Legislative, and Licensing requirements relating to Quality and Standards.
• Liaise with EHO’s and lead investigations into issues that arise
If this sounds like your next juicy challenge, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 16
- Catering 2
- Construction 18
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 16
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 193
- Estates, Property 40
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 162
- Front of House 4
- Hard Services 101
- Health & Safety 7
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 52
- Management 14
- M&E 76
- Operations 16
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 17
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 10
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 9