Estates and FM Co-ordinator
The Role: Estates and FM Co-ordinator
Sector: Property – Student Accommodation
Salary: £25,000pa to £27,000
I am working with a great student accommodation client to help them find a switched-on, enthusiastic Estates and FM Co-ordinator. The incoming candidate will need to be fairly tech savvy, highly organised, be able to work autonomously and be a bit of a whizz with excel spreadsheets. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role previously – perhaps assisting or running a help desk for a large estate or similar.
- The Estates and Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the support and coordination of Estates and Facilities services across the national estate of 33 buildings
- This position is to assist in the coordination on all matters relating to the provision of the FM services across the national sites.
- This includes health & safety matters and the efficient operation of all Facilities Management, including reactive, planned and project related services.
- It is a requirement of the role that harmonious relationships with all users of the buildings across the estate are maintained.
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination and delivery of day-to-day Facilities Management across the national estate.
- Support in the coordination and delivery of an effective maintenance service.
- Coordinate the provision of concise information to the national estate and the associated teams relating to issues, the action taken, and resolutions achieved.
- Support in the coordination for the efficient and effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous working knowledge of CAFM systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and MS Office products
- Clear concise communicator
- Ability to prioritise work
- Excellent working knowledge of H&S legislation
- Supporting, receiving and logging information across asset registers and compliance policies in a timely fashion.
- Ability to analyse data and work without micro-management
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in Facilities Management within a growing company and under exceptional leadership.
If you are interested please send your cv to me: email@example.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 1
- Construction 23
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 219
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 188
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 132
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 77
- Management 11
- M&E 117
- Operations 10
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 18
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 5