This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are recruiting in the Manchester and surrounding area for engineers with Electrical, Fire and HVAC qualifications or experience, to join our growing maintenance team.
If you desire to be part of a growing company, where you can gain more responsibility and build a fulfilling career, we would love to hear from you.
- You will be issues with a uniform to the Electrical engineer and a full set of PPE suitable for the duties of an engineer. It is the responsibility of the employee to ensure that the PPE is worn at all times when on clients premises
- Provided with a PDA Device, mobile phone, company van and fuel card in order for you to travel to different sites, this is strictly for business use only.
- The employee will be given the starter pack that includes Employee handbook; this must be read prior to commencement of work and the sign off note handed back into the office to say the instruction within the booklet has been understood. Health Declaration, Driver declaration, starter form, induction form all of which are to be completed and signed off
Qualities we are looking for:
- Team players with strong communication skills
- A desire to learn and further your career long term
- Values of honestly and reliability
The role will require work experience in the following areas:
- Electrical Installation & Fault finding
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- PAT Testing
- Testing and Inspection for Fixed Wire Tests / EICR's
- Fire Alarm fault finding, testing and remedial works.
- Commercial & Retail Sector
Applicants must hold a minimum of:
- An ECS/JIB Health & Safety Card
- Relevant Electrical Qualifications ie 17th or 18th Edition
- First Aid
- City & Guilds 2391 - inspection & testing
To apply for Electrical Engineer:
- The Electrical Engineer will have the ability to work within a team and on your own.
- Ability to work to your own initiative, you may be requested to attend a site last minute in order to cover sickness, therefore you will need to be prepared for all instances.
- Customer service skills apply to each job you attend, as the Electrical Engineer will be required to interact with clients.
- The Electrical Engineer will need a full driving licence with no more than 3 points, to enable the Electrical Engineer to visit different sites.
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be flexible with working hours and be available for on-call / standby rota.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures
- Level of customer Service
- Team Player
- Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 7
- Construction 14
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Engineering, Maintenance 215
- Estates, Property 33
- Facilities Management (main) 197
- Hard Services 156
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 99
- Management 24
- M&E 120
- Operations 22
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 2
- Security 3
- Soft Services 21
- ICT, Technical 8
- Training 1
- Workplace 8