Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
We are recruiting for one of our Facilities Management clients covering one of the UK`s largest Government contracts.
Working as a Cleaning Supervisor in the Preston, Chorley, Blackburn, Burnley areas , you will be expected to fulfil the below:
- Previous experience as a Cleaning Supervisor
- Ideally experience within the FM sector
- Have supervisory experience in managing/training/support/recruiting staff
- IT literate as this will include updating spreadsheets and uploading documents for onboarding new staff
- Willingness to work 8.00am-8.00pm (M-F) and or weekends
- Good previous cleaning experience
- Oversee a team of 20-40 cleaners across 20 sites
- Available to start ASAP
This position is a fixed term contract until the end of April 2021 with prospects of being extended.
You will be provided with fuel allowance (per mile) on own personal car
A clean DBS will be required for this position.
On offer is a competitive salary of circa £24k !!!
Please click and apply or call Sarah on 0113 512 2010
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Construction 15
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 181
- Estates, Property 31
- Facilities Management (main) 175
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 83
- Management 30
- M&E 102
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 27
- ICT, Technical 12
- Workplace 9