PFI Contracts Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
- PFI Contracts Manager
- £45,000 - £50,000p/a
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work on a prestigious PFI contract across the Swindon area. The role is a permanent, full time role, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm. The role is to manage the delivery of a TFM contract across a number of PFI buildings in the region and to be responsible for the overall profit and loss as well as customer satisfaction and compliance. The contract covers both hard and soft services so experience of both would be advantageous - services include M&E, Cleaning, Caretaking Grounds, Catering, Variation & Lifecycle works. The contract is managing a P+L of over £3m so experience of budget of this level would be very advantageous.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of the facilities services across a PFI schools account.
- Work closely with the Client to deliver an excellent service in support of their objectives.
- Provide overall leadership to the site team to provide a customer focused, cost effective, and efficient FM service, including line management responsibility.
- Ensure SLA's and KPI's are consistently met across all services provided.
- Ensure the contracts are staffed by fully competent properly trained teams, with all post holders being appropriately skilled and experienced to undertake their roles effectively, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Own the development of the H&S action plan, sustainability action plan, legal registers and risk registers and complete assigned actions in a timely manner.
- Manage P&L accounts for FM services, variations and lifecycle replacement within agreed budget targets.
- Produce Monthly and Annual Performance & Lifecycle Report.
- Manage the performance of external sub-contractors.
- Identify ways to improve the services and works.
- Improve profit with cost saving initiatives and drive service improvements.
- Monitor and manage WIP/Debt to an acceptable level. Ensure service delivery exceeds customer expectations and delivers excellence, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of leading an FM operational team (TFM preferred)
- Experience of managing budgets £2m and above
- Previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role
- PFI experience
- Experience in CAFM, Finance and Intranet HR / Payroll Systems
- Excellent Customer skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 13
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Construction 15
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 181
- Estates, Property 31
- Facilities Management (main) 175
- Hard Services 131
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 83
- Management 30
- M&E 102
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 27
- ICT, Technical 12
- Workplace 9