This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt is seeking a Building Manager to take charge of a trophy commercial development, spearheading the provision of a top tier total facilities management service throughout the property. Your employer is a name that has become synonymous with the management of ultra-high-end, modern real estate throughout the UK, with a reputation as an employer of choice for any FM looking to manage elite property and progress their career too. The development is over 300,000 sq ft of multi-let office development, and is owned by a client who your employer has enjoyed a long term professional partnership with.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward the total FM provision throughout the building, providing a high-end building management service to occupiers;
- Leading an in-house team that includes technical services staff as well as an Assistant Building Manager, in addition to outsourced suppliers for both hard and soft FM;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full health & safety compliance on site;
- Ensuring a comprehensive planned preventative maintenance programme is in place, including oversight of any project work as may be necessary from time to time;
- Driving forward sustainability throughout the building;
- Other ad hoc duties as may naturally arise from time to time.
Our client is looking for a modern building manager who can marry the dual priorities of providing an excellent standard of customer service with an in-depth understanding of maintenance and H&S from a total FM perspective. It's essential that you've managed multi-let commercial properties before, including common areas and plant room, whilst service charge budget experience is crucial. You'll support your H&S knowledge with at least an IOSH, whilst further qualifications such as an IWFM membership would be viewed positively.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately as an appointment may be made before the closing date of this advert.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 1
- Construction 24
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 7
- Engineering, Maintenance 203
- Estates, Property 58
- Facilities Management (main) 192
- Front of House 3
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 2
- Hard Services 121
- Health & Safety 10
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 95
- Management 44
- M&E 104
- Operations 39
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Security 4
- Soft Services 15
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Waste Management 5
- Workplace 17