This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Contracts, Projects, Bids
We are recruiting for an Account Director to manage the service delivery of FM and support services across a large complex estate within the Midlands. Our client is a well-known service provider that delivers hard FM, support services and infrastructure projects to both private and public sector.
- Management, leadership and development of a large service team
- Commercial responsibility for a large P&L account
- Promote a collaborative and cohesive work ethic.
- Act as the senior point of contact for the on-site client
- Deliver working efficiencies whilst minimising risk
- Constantly review the delivery across site and be able to implement change and new service lines.
You will come from a strong FM background and be experienced managing large service teams. If you have worked within an education, government, high footfall / critical or PFI environment that would be highly advantageous.
Management of a large budget or P&L is essential. It is imperative you are comfortable managing and developing board level relationships and have operated at a senior level.
Our client is a world-renowned FM business, they can offer a generous benefits package and the opportunity to be responsible for a significant Midlands landmark site.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 1
- Construction 24
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 7
- Engineering, Maintenance 203
- Estates, Property 58
- Facilities Management (main) 192
- Front of House 3
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 2
- Hard Services 121
- Health & Safety 10
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 95
- Management 45
- M&E 104
- Operations 39
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Security 4
- Soft Services 15
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Waste Management 5
- Workplace 17