Regional Facilities Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt is working with a niche property investment company who have bucked the market trend in 2020 by growing from strength to strength - capitalising on competitors falling away, with a series of strategic acquisitions. They are now looking to continue that upwards trajectory by hiring a Regional Facilities Manager to manage a mixed use portfolio across the South.
You'll form part of a close-knit, forward-thinking, social property team, acting as a strategic voice in the business and taking full autonomy for the long term management of your portfolio, making this the ideal role for a "new-school" FM with a service-orientated approach to your work.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a mixed use portfolio of commercial assets across the South of England, centred around London;
- Overseeing and devising a planned preventative maintenance programme for properties in the portfolio;
- Managing a team of outsourced suppliers including building management, maintenance, and soft service staff;
- Ensuring the properties remain compliant with UK H&S legislation, signing off RAMS for necessary works;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Conducting regular site inspections.
This role will cover the South so a driving licence and access to a vehicle is a prerequisite for the job, as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum. Our client is looking for an FM from a strong real estate background so as to hit the ground running, whilst on a personal level, you will bring a positive, proactive approach to FM, with no fear in challenging the status quo in order to take yourself to the next level of your career and provide a top tier FM service to your occupiers.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online - the role may be appointed before the closing date.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 1
- Construction 24
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 7
- Engineering, Maintenance 208
- Estates, Property 58
- Facilities Management (main) 197
- Front of House 3
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 2
- Hard Services 126
- Health & Safety 10
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 100
- Management 45
- M&E 109
- Operations 39
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Security 4
- Soft Services 15
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Waste Management 5
- Workplace 17