Regional Facilities Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt is seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to join one of the UK's landmark residential developers on an initial 6 month FTC basis to cover maternity leave. Our client is at the forefront of the real estate market, with an extensive pipeline of new residential/PRS developments, so whilst the role is on an FTC basis, there is a chance that this role will go permanent should you impress, whilst also looking great on your CV due to the strength of our clients reputation.
This role will see you managing a portfolio of properties across the South East, in a role with flexibility and autonomy in your day to day management of your residential buildings:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections;
- Overseeing an array of reactive and proactive maintenance works to building fabric and plant;
- Managing the work of contractors for both soft and hard services including engineers, security, and cleaning specialists;
- Ensuring full health & safety compliance throughout the portfolio, including signing off RAMS for necessary works;
- Liaising with the property management team in order to provide a comprehensive FM service for occupiers.
Our client is looking for someone immediately available with a UK Drivers Licence, who has experience in managing a portfolio of multiple properties previously. You will have managed building plant and common areas previously, although residential experience (whilst desirable) is not essential.
Equally importantly will be your proactive approach to work, and desire to get out from behind a desk to make tangible change and improvements within a leading client-side organisation.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 12
- Catering 1
- Construction 24
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 10
- Energy Management 7
- Engineering, Maintenance 204
- Estates, Property 58
- Facilities Management (main) 193
- Front of House 3
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 2
- Hard Services 122
- Health & Safety 10
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 96
- Management 45
- M&E 105
- Operations 39
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Security 4
- Soft Services 15
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 6
- Training 1
- Waste Management 5
- Workplace 17