This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
- Mechanical Manager
- Hospital healthcare Contract
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 = Car allowance £4,200
- Steam Boilers experience advantage
- Facilities Management
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Manager in the West Midlands to work with an established and stable Facilities Management organisation. Lots of opportunity for career development and training and working within a friendly and developing team
As a Mechanical Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Maintenance Engineers to ensure the healthcare hospital estate is maintained.
Your role will be to plan and direct engineers to carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance for all systems and plant, including plumbing, gas, heating (Steam Boilers) and ventilation and Building Energy Management System (BEMS).
- Mechanical qualified (essential)
- Mechanical Estates maintenance experience
- Knowledge of HTMs and SFG20
- Experience with Steam boiler ( advantage)
- Experience of mechanical, plumbing, heating and ventilation maintenance and repair work
- Willingness to develop new skills in electrical and building maintenance.
- Providing support, advice and direction to others in carry out installation works or complex mechanical repairs.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5