Refrigeration Service Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Industrial & Commercial Refrigeration Services Manager
South East Region (home based)
£40,000-£55,000 (experience dependant)
Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
Refrigeration Technical Services Manager looking for a change? We have a brand new Industrial & Commercial Refrigeration Technical Service Manager role working on multiple contracts in the South East area for a large FM company.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
This role is to manage the existing Refrigeration HVAC service business in the region and additionally continue the expansion of all activities in the South East region
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- P&L responsibility for all regional service activity
- Line management of regional service personnel
- Daily management and control of service operations
- Health and Safety management of regional service operations and staff
- Sales and business development for all Customer sectors specific to Refrigeration and HVAC.
- Quoting of remedial works.
- Tender and quotation preparation and submission, negotiation of final orders
- Maintaining effective communication with contracted customers
- Recruitment of Service Engineer resource
- Financial and KPI reporting for management Information purposes
- Interaction and support with HVAC Projects and Large Industrial Refrigeration Project sections
- Technical calculations and selections for simple Refrigeration and HVAC installations.
- QA system management.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Relevant service management experience in the RAC/HVAC sector and mobile service operations.
- Good technical knowledge of RAC & HVAC systems and equipment.
- Good commercial and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate on own initiative and as part of a team to effect attainment of agreed targets and objectives
- Ability to develop a good understanding of our customers business requirements and operations
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken – a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel and Word
- Experience within the region of refrigeration/HVAC end users
For more information please apply, email kieran @ hvacrecruitment . com or call Kieran on 02 0 8 09 2 6 5 00.
Is this vacancy not for you but you know someone who would be a good fit? Refer a successful candidate to HVAC FM and you can be rewarded £250!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5