This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£42,000 - £48,000
Our client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in their specific and are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager following position to be based at the HQ but open to travel to their multiple sites across UK.
- Forward planning and scheduling of all Property Maintenance across multiple sites
- Submission of budget proposals and project time frames for consideration and approval where appropriate.
- Managing Building Projects liaising with Directors and Departmental Heads
- Responsible for all waste management using the most cost effective means of disposal in compliance with legal requirements.
- Operate an effective and efficient Property & Maintenance Department capable of meeting the ongoing and changing needs of the Company.
- Maintain accurate records for all works carried out. Reduce frequency of site breakdowns where possible.
- Identify the most cost-effective sources for consumable items used in maintenance programmes
- Operate a stock of consumable / critical items as appropriate to usage and availability.
- Carry out monthly review of all service contracts with external suppliers to ensure value for money.
- Responsible for all aspects of Security at all sites ensuring sufficient resources are in place.
- Ensure that all staff within your control understand and operate within the Company’s Health & Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
- You must adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
- Auto Cad is preferable (REVIT is desirable) with the ability read Engineering and Building drawings.
- A recognised Facilities Management qualification
- Health & Safety knowledge (An IOSH certificate minimum, NEBOSH certificate preferred)
- Maintenance experience preferable with qualifications in either General Engineering / Mechanical and / or Electrical qualifications (i.e. HNC / NVQ Level 3 or 4 / C&G)
- PLC and systems knowledge (Siemens Simatic Step 7 or similar) for test and diagnostic of automated assembly production lines
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5