This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Working for one of the world's leading Mechanical and Electrical maintenance companies. Based in the UK they have a turnover of over £3 billion and employ a workforce in excess of 80,000 worldwide.
With a presence in the FTSE 250 the company can offer excellent levels of job security, real and attainable career development and the chance to work alongside large blue chip clients.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to provide market leading strategic TFM account management and customer experience for one of our biggest FM sector clients.
Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder organisation within a NHS & PFI arena is essential.
Account Director - Requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £25m per annum - essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - essential.
- Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in a large, complex TFM, multi-stakeholder organisations within NHS PFI arena - essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing and sustaining a customer focussed culture.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management - essential.
- Considerable experience in leading and motivating high performance teams - essential.
- Experience in managing contracts to achieve high quality services and outcomes- essential.
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members - essential.
- Able to recognise the development needs of self and others and utilise this to achieve the best outcome.
- Exceptional all-round communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to the benefit of all parties.
- Skilled at building, motivating and leading team performance to achieve desired outcomes - essential.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or similar applications.
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans - essential.
- Ability to handle and prioritise challenging workloads and delegate effectively - essential.
Account Director Package:
- Salary Package: £100K - £110K with 30% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme
A full job description is available for this account director role upon request.
If you are interested in this account director role please apply with your CV or call Paul Howes on 0121 809 1999 to discuss the position in more detail.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 7
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5