Technical Services Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Technical Services Manager
Sector: PBSA / Property / M&E
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager to oversee a brand new development of 500 rooms. The role will work hand in hand with the general manager and have ultimate responsibility for all hard services, M&E and plant on site.
Ideally, the incoming candidate will previously have worked within PBSA, Accommodation or Hotel environments.
- Responsible for overseeing the management and delivery of internal projects such as equipment upgrades in keeping with HSE regulations.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing technical processes from start to finish.
- Overseeing quality control and management systems and ensuring all projects are quality accurate and to a high standard
- Budget co-ordination and reporting including contractor and vendor management.
- People management, ensuring performance reviews and appraisals are up to date and coaching and mentoring employees.
- Facilitate, train, and coach team members
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in a technical / M&E management role or similar
- Multi skilled engineering background – water, gas, electrical etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and literature to gather or present relevant work order information.
- Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve problems in a logical and structured approach
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Robust and assertive attitude towards achieving results and motivating team members
- High customer focus
If you are keen to join a market leading, global company and have the skills and experience required, please send me your CV today – email@example.com
Please be aware that we are experiencing a very high volume of applications currently. Only candidate who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all current vacancies, please visit www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5