Fire Systems Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Fire Systems Engineer
£33K + Overtime
North West London
Looking for work or a change of job?
Recently been furloughed or left without work due to current COVID-19 outbreak?
Working for a globally renowned facilities management company that can offer great career progression on a contract with great stability during such uncertain times.
We have had a fantastic opportunity working as a Fire Systems Engineer arrive, working with one of our biggest clients, one of the largest FM companies who have multiple large government and public sector contracts located all over the UK, they are ideally looking for a Fire Systems Engineer who has dealt with the maintenance, servicing and installing of fire systems.
This Fire Systems Engineer will be covering the North West London area.
- By carrying out servicing, small installations and reactive calls on various fire alarms, door entry and warden call systems you will help us in providing a vital service to our customers.
- Servicing of Fire Alarm Systems and provision of new equipment where required.
- Attend to emergency reactive call outs in line with the customer's contract.
- Ability to survey new and remedial works in accordance with the British Standard.
- Installation of small works and projects as required.
- Servicing of Fire Extinguishers and provision of new extinguishers where required.
- Survey, supply and fit as required, fire safety related signage and other fire safety related equipment.
- 24 hour call out service and will be placed on a rota.
- Maintain, manage and produce accurate reports, quotes, invoices and all other industry related paperwork.
- Maintaining and managing vehicle stock levels.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested by your Manager / Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
- Electrical or electronics qualification, City and Guilds or BTE FIA Qualifications.
- FIA Units 1 -Design & Unit 5 -Servicing.
- FETA/BAFE Certification.
- Comprehensive knowledge and an understanding of BS5839, BS5306 and BS5266.
- Knowledge of various conventional & addressable fire alarm systems including Morley, Advance, Kentec, Gent, Haes & Menvier.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels to maximise overall organisational health
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Customer focused.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Full time role
- Salary - £33K + Overtime
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company benefits package
- Company van and fuel card
If you are interested in the Fire Systems Engineer role please apply with your CV or call Dom on 0208 092 6500.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 66
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 67
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2