Air Conditioning Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Air Conditioning Engineer
London - Mobile Inside the M25
£40,000-£45,000 per year + Overtime
Looking for someone with a strong knowledge of HVAC Installation and fault finding and maintenance!
Exciting role to join a growing installation and maintenance provider who is looking to expand their
operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Air Conditioning
engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London and surrounding
You will be responsible for commercial Air conditioning & Chiller maintenance, air conditioning split
installations, VRV and VRF installations, fault finding and reports. Will be working Monday - Friday
8am-5pm, with plenty of opportunities for overtime.
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 18th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Understanding of BMS highly desirable.
- Good Air conditioning maintenance / fault finding knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a critical environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on qualifications.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company Vehicle (Ford Transit)
- Company uniform.
- PPM & Reactive maintenance.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance / installation.
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's,
AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge preferred.
If this role as a Air Conditioning Install Engineer sounds like something that would be of interest, or you know someone who would be good for the role, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Recruitment.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 107
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 65
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 66
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 43
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2