HVAP Shift Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
HVAP Shift Supervisor
£40-42k + 10% Shift Allowance
Working across a prestigious broadcasting site in White City.
Are you looking for a new role?
Our client is seeking a HVAP Shift Supervisor to work across a large broadcasting site in Central London on a 4 on 4 off shift basis.
The successful candidate will be required to hold a HVAP Certificate and have knowledge of switching and other various Electrical maintenance tasks.
Job specific accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- HV Switching
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- HVAP Qualification
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a HVAP Shift Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7