This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Facilities Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Facilities Management company as a Facilities Account Manager in West Yorkshire
- Account Manager role
- Permanent position
- West Yorkshire
- Facilities management contract
- £55,000 + Car/Car allowance
- Must be a strong leader with full P&L experience
The client is looking for someone who is a high performer who can take the contract to the next level and demonstrate good commercial knowledge and can present financials at senior level for delivery of contract. In return you will have a dedicated career path and fantastic growth opportunity to work with a dynamic and successful organisation
As the Facilities Account Manager you will be required to;
- Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the contract
- Monitor H&S
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc.
- Assist with monitoring and managing compliance
- Ensure the FM service providers fulfil their obligations in line with the contract
- Monitor the performance of all third party service providers to ensure minimisation of deductions in respect of performance and availability
- Monitor and implement all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project.
- Assist in negotiating and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
- Advise each operating company on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties providing such services.
- Assist in the delivery of the budget for the business.
- Assist in ensuring that the appropriate controls including quarterly reports, data books and project calendars are implemented in a timely manner.
- Assist in ensuring appropriate and timely reviews and audits take place.
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations
- Educated to degree level /HNC
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of FM projects in the operational phase.
- PFI Experience would be advantage but not essential
- Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives.
- Strong leadership track record
- Full P&L responsibility experience
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7