This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£42,000 - £48,000
Our client is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in their specific and are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager following position to be based at the HQ but open to travel to their multiple sites across UK.
- Forward planning and scheduling of all Property Maintenance across multiple sites
- Submission of budget proposals and project time frames for consideration and approval where appropriate.
- Managing Building Projects liaising with Directors and Departmental Heads
- Responsible for all waste management using the most cost effective means of disposal in compliance with legal requirements.
- Operate an effective and efficient Property & Maintenance Department capable of meeting the ongoing and changing needs of the Company.
- Maintain accurate records for all works carried out. Reduce frequency of site breakdowns where possible.
- Identify the most cost-effective sources for consumable items used in maintenance programmes
- Operate a stock of consumable / critical items as appropriate to usage and availability.
- Carry out monthly review of all service contracts with external suppliers to ensure value for money.
- Responsible for all aspects of Security at all sites ensuring sufficient resources are in place.
- Ensure that all staff within your control understand and operate within the Company’s Health & Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
- You must adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
- Auto Cad is preferable (REVIT is desirable) with the ability read Engineering and Building drawings.
- A recognised Facilities Management qualification
- Health & Safety knowledge (An IOSH certificate minimum, NEBOSH certificate preferred)
- Maintenance experience preferable with qualifications in either General Engineering / Mechanical and / or Electrical qualifications (i.e. HNC / NVQ Level 3 or 4 / C&G)
- PLC and systems knowledge (Siemens Simatic Step 7 or similar) for test and diagnostic of automated assembly production lines
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 18
- Building Design, Planning, Development 7
- Catering 4
- Construction 66
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 139
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 145
- Front of House 3
- Hard Services 73
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 55
- Management 8
- M&E 74
- Operations 21
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Waste Management 2
- Workplace 4