This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Job Title: General Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Bonus
We are very pleased to be working with a highly successful London-based bakery making a move to the coast!
They are known for their training, culture and generous bonus scheme! If you are a manager working in a branded coffee or food business within a high-volume location, then we want to talk to you! We’re looking for big personalities with a passion for hospitality!
This brand is in a growth phase and this an ideal time to be getting involved.
The General Manager Role!
- Provide training and development for staff
- Leading from the front and keeping all company paperwork in check including H&S/financial audits.
- Maintain an exceptional level of standards whilst providing quality food and outstanding guest experience
- Ensure staff and logistics are in place to ensure a speedy but quality service
- Adhere to budgets & KPI’s (Labour/Wastage/GP)
Benefits of the General Manager!
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 plus MASSIVE bonus
- A chance to join an amazing company
- Tons of progression up for grabs for the right person
- Autonomy on an already well-established business
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to RyanAlexander@COREcruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 4
- Construction 18
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 34
- Estates, Property 31
- Facilities Management (main) 59
- Hard Services 24
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 11
- Management 8
- M&E 19
- Operations 15
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Soft Services 25
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Workplace 8