Operations & Facilities Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£40,000 – £45,000
We are recruiting for an experienced, dynamic candidate who will be confident managing a large mixed use resort in Surrey.
You will have experience in managing large sites and working with award winning clients in mulitple sectors. Candidates will need to demonstrate proven track records in a number of key areas, have a strong personality and be able to identify and implement opportunities to deliver world class service to the clients, occupiers and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic management of a large site with high volume footfall
- Operational overview of all facets of contracts
- Full control of budgets, payroll and required forecasting.
- Comply with and ensure all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety and safe working practices are fully compliant.
- Overview of comprehensive waste service regime, management of waste strategy and associated innovations.
- Manage monthly reports to key clients and Landlord on a monthly and quarterly occurrence.
Skills & Attributes:
- A proven track record in facilities management
- A proven track record of staff management
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills
- Strong people management skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Lots of initiative and positive attitude
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed, please apply today.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 4
- Construction 18
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 34
- Estates, Property 31
- Facilities Management (main) 59
- Hard Services 24
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 11
- Management 8
- M&E 19
- Operations 15
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Soft Services 25
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Workplace 8