This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Administrator Position £25 - £26k
Our client has approached Build Recruitment in order to help find an administrator to work on their public sector contract which is situated by Regents Park. This client is a leading international property services company who have looked after this contract for over a decade.
You will be working 35.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. It is a very large site and you will be working in one building however there may be times where you need to attend other premises within the portfolio for training and cover. All buildings are within walking distance. You will be dealing with all levels of the site management and client management on a regular basis.
- Experience and knowledge of CAFM systems
- Ability to prioritise works
- High attention to detail
- Must have experience working on computers, using especially Excel and Word
- Good communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an administration environment preferably within the building maintenance and facilities industry.
- Proven track record of experience within the similar environment.
- Clear and well-presented paperwork.
- To input and update the CAFM system ensuring all jobs are progressed to ensure SLA achievement.
- Assist with invoice queries and demonstrate sound judgement in collation of fact and production of resolution.
- To ensure CAFM system is maintained with respect to PPM
• The administration associated with timesheets, expenses, filing, contract renewals and support to
Technical Services Manager.
• Managing distribution of PPM tasks as required.
• Production and management of purchase orders and extra works activities.
• Working closely with the Technical Services Manager to produce timely reports and analysis.
• To answer and direct external calls as required.
• To ensure escalation of any pending issue to Technical Services Management within the time span
of SLAs thereby allowing action by the Manager before the lapse of the SLA.
• To accurately process engineering job report sheets and timesheet entries as required.
• To inform Technical Services Management of any known engineering malpractices or un-safe
working proposed or undertaken.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 13
- Catering 1
- Construction 73
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 115
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 101
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 39
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 13
- Management 16
- M&E 36
- Operations 9
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 1
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- Workplace 4