Engineering Maintenance Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
!Working From Home!
Working on a large, well-known British Company contract for one of the world's biggest facilities maintenance companies, they hire 80,000 engineers across the UK and operate on thousands of different contracts with some of the biggest companies in the world. As a Lead Engineer/Engineering Supervisor you will have the opporunity to be working from home once settling into the role, working remotely to arrange a team of 5 engineers and their day to day tasks and job lists, covering a very large area.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring holidays/sick days are covered
- Ensuring PPM's and other tasks are delegated efficiently and fairly
- Arranging the team of engineers and where they will be each day.
- Meeting the client and establishing yourself in the company.
- Being able to provide support for your team whenever needed in a technical aspect.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Job Security in a Large Facilities Maintenance Company
- Ability to work from home
- Company Car Allowance
If this position for a Lead Engineer/Engineering Supervisor sounds like something that interests you, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Total Recruitment.
Do you have a friend/colleague that would be good for this position? If you refer a successful candidate you could earn £250 from HVAC FM! Contact Josh for more details.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12