This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
I am seeking a Senior Estimator with experience in the Facilities Management industry to work for a large and successful service provider on several their prestigious public and private sector contracts. You will be required to produce accurate tenders, identifying value and cost-saving opportunities.
You will be joining a massively successful service provider in both the facilities and construction industries. They’re a privately-owned company who operate in both the public and private sectors, with an impressive portfolio of contracts and clients. With so many internal opportunities, they offer career security and progression.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment and position.
- Strong numeracy skills and relevant qualifications.
- Experience in or knowledge of the building services/facilities industry.
- Understanding of M&E and fabric services.
This exciting opportunity comes with a salary as high as £60,000 (dependant on experience) as well as a competitive package.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV. I aim to be in touch within a week of your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 1
- Construction 32
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 12
- Facilities Management (main) 31
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 17
- Management 14
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 11