This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
PA role with a Global Communications company.
This role is 6 days per week, permanent and full time hours.
Duties will include:
- You will solely look after the Operations Director of the chairmans office
- Providing high quality diary management to support the effectiveness of the team
- Typing and producing reports and presentations
- Full ownership of the diary and organisation of the Directors day
- Coordinating project forums and arranging internal and external meetings; including travel, venue, refreshments and overnight accommodation if required
- Making sure incoming calls/emails are recorded accurately and passed to appropriate departments for response.
- Keeping reliable filing and recording systems while dealing with invoices and expenses
- Completing meeting agendas, minutes and follow up of actions
- Performing ad-hoc project work and taking on other responsibilities when required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 55
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 116
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 69
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 3
- HVAC 33
- Management 29
- M&E 70
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 52
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 3