This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We have an opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading and largest facilities management companies. The company employs over 80,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
We have got a new exciting opportunity for a proactive, fully qualified Maintenance Electrician to cover multiple retail environments around the Woking Area.
On offer is the following:
- Working for a Globally renowned FM Company
- Covering a Premium Contract
- Two extremely modern Prestigious buildings
- Working within a larger team of engineers in the area
- Manage your own workload
- A very completive and negotiable Salary of £32K - £34K+ (experience dependant)
- Huge opportunity for training and progression
- Company Van with personal use.
- 25 days annual leave with bank holidays, bringing this up to 33 days per year.
- Bank holidays off.
- Additional Overtime with premium rate available. (1.5x and 2x standard rate)
- City & Guilds 2330/2360.
- 17th or 18th Edition
*Please note that one of these qualifications or equivalent is required*
If you are a fully qualified electrical maintenance engineer and this role sounds like something you would like to learn more about, please apply or call Josh on 01745 77 22 18 or email your CV to email@example.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 1
- Construction 33
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 12
- Facilities Management (main) 32
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 17
- Management 14
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 11