Senior Operations Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£75,000 to £100,000
£70k - 75k per year + Bonus
27-11-2019 10:02 AM
Senior Operations Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Senior Operations Manager to work for a large Asset Management organisation in London
- Senior Operations Manager
- Location – London
- Facilities and variations
- Project management
- Technical background (essential) ie QS, BS Electrical or Mechanical or Construction
- Salary £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
- PFI experience (essential)
- Project management of variations onsite ensuring the assets remains in condition
- Develop variation schemes with the client, including Bid Budget Management from concept through varying stages to client approval
- Assist the Project Team with explanations and guidance on the contract documentation for the project.
- Assist in the review monthly Report and monthly Service Performance Report; carrying out regular Service audits, processing Variations; checking and processing invoices for payment.
- Assist in the identification of opportunities within the contract. Work with other team members to develop a commercial strategy to optimise the contract.
- Assist in the management of the IT systems and equipment, collaborating with the IT central team and maintaining the Asset Register.
- Liaising with the Client to satisfactorily deliver the Service related contractual obligations including the production of the Service sections of the monthly Project Co. reports and assisting with recharging of sales invoices and credit control.
- Assist in the production of monthly Health & Safety statistics
- Review the provision of the non-clinical support Services by the Facilities Provider carrying out regular Service audits
- Raising of orders for variation and lifecycle works, approval for payment and administration of the electronic finance system, SAP.
- Line management responsibility for a team of 4 including Project management and surveyors
- Carrying out of regular audits on FM provider to ensure statutory and contractual compliance. Management of third party audits on statutory compliance.
- Preparation of various reports for lifecycle expenditure, variation approval and Board Reports.
- Assessing lifecycle expenditure and preparation of lifecycle plan of works for the year; monitoring expenditure against budget.
- Relevant technical qualifications inc Electrical, Mechanical Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Construction management or Commercial management
- Experience in similar role within a main Facilities Management contractor or large PFI estate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel)
- Project Management experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Have worked within a PFI/PPP contract or a large PFI Estate
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 8
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12