This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Working for one of the UK’s largest FM companies, our client is looking for a Mobile Electrician.
Working on the largest government contract in the UK predominantly covering the West London area.
The ideal Mobile Electrician candidate will ideally come from a Facility Management background.
You will recieve an excellent salary, package and benefits, as well as new tools and travel card.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance within the sites demise
- Carry our reactive maintenance
- Maintain all lighting, heating ,air-conditioning and ventilation systems
- Oversea and assist sub-contractor labour
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ or equivalent in a relevant Electrical subject
- Experience of commercial sites
- Experience working alone and as a team.
Salary; 32K – 34K
If this role as a Mobile Electrician is of interest please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call on 01745 772218 and ask for Dom.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 105
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 111
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 66
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 3
- HVAC 31
- Management 28
- M&E 69
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 6
- Security 1
- Soft Services 53
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2