This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt Recruitment is representing a well-establish boutique property business, as they look to add an Estate Manager to their close-knit team on a 3 month fixed term basis. The role will see you managing a bespoke commercial estate for a household name client, in the heart of the West End. There is scope for this role to go permanent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections of all properties on the 600,000 sq ft estate;
- Overseeing contractors;
- Managing planned and reactive maintenance works;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance;
- Liaising with tenants, and client representatives.
Our client is looking for someone available at short notice, with strong technical skills, and a background in managing larger buildings, or estates/business parks. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, as is a good understanding of plant maintenance from a total FM perspective, in addition to strong contractor management skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 8
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12