House Manager - Private Residential
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented House Manager to work for a private employer on an incredible residential estate in London. You will have a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Managing the estate and all the staff, creating a collaborative and helpful culture.
- Managing all contractors.
- Organising repairs and maintenance.
- Project management of buildings and renovations.
- Helping the landowner/leadership with tasks or jobs that occur daily.
- Keeping up to date with legislation and regulations that affect the estate.
- Experience in a similar Head of Estates role, preferably in a private residential environment.
- Ability to take on a wide variety of roles at one time.
- Project Management: RICS/CIBSE qualifications. (or similar)
- Technical qualifications would be a bonus.
- The ability to manage and lead a team, driving delivery whilst maintaining enthusiasm.
An opportunity like this doesn’t come around often. It’s the chance to work for a private employer on a grand estate with many perks and benefits.
It comes with a very competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) and benefits including a car, laptop and phone.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV. I aim to be in touch within a week of your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 1
- Construction 33
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 12
- Facilities Management (main) 32
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 17
- Management 14
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 11