This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
Role as a Facilities Manager is to develop and implement a strategic approach to maintaining and improving the contract with specific accountability for enhancing profit margin, improvement and organic growth, together with the development of a proactive culture within the organisation.
Overall accountability for the delivery of customer service delivery, together with the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and man-management planning policies and procedures within area of responsibility.
- Support the company’s long term objectives and make appropriate contributions to divisional and corporate decision making.
- Develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees.
- Support, lead and motivate the key managers within the contract.
- Manage the people development and succession planning within contract to ensure opportunities are created and key personnel and retained
- Work closely with the senior team to ensure that cost data is current, benchmarks are in place and efficiency drives enhance the performance capability.
What we are looking for
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills, experienced in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-site teams.
- Demonstrative experience of multiple client management.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles - views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
- Experience as a Facilities manager or in a senior FM role desirable
- Knowledge of budgets, KPA's, SLA's, HR, Rotas’ general managing/supervisory essential
- Must have experience within a commercial background,
if this fantastic opportunity interests you please apply with CV or contact Sara Cawley for more information on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 2
- Catering 1
- Construction 16
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 16
- Events 3
- Facilities Management (main) 76
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 7
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 1
- Management 2
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 3
- Training 1
- Workplace 1