Hard Services Facilities Manager
London – National
Supporting the onsite management team, The Facilities Manager is to take responsibility for the management and provision of facilities services across the business portfolio, including compliance, hard and soft service contract management and building maintenance.
- Comprehensively manage, plan and co-ordinate the physical and environmental conditions within the occupied portfolio.
- Engage regularly with all General Managers and key residents keeping them informed of all works and services within the buildings.
- Proactively manage GM/concierge team fault reporting and day to day issues.
- Reporting for the senior Executive team to review
- Attend regular supplier review meetings and take ownership of the performance of the contracts.
- Inspect site records, method statements and contracts on a regular basis.
- Ensure strong and effective relationships with building users are developed and maintained.
- Manage all aspects of maintenance to mechanical and electrical plant and equipment. Deal with emergency works.
- Monitor and manage performance of cleaning and soft services suppliers across the portfolio.
- 3 years’ experience in a Facilities management position
- Great organisational & communication skills
- Experience working wiht offices/work space
- Well presented
- Working knowledge of property-based Health and Safety Law & Practice
- Excellent problem solver
- Worked in Hard & Soft services role before
- Overseen multiple sites across large region
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 122
- Estates, Property 11
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 111
- Hard Services 7
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 5
- M&E 3
- Operations 2
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 1