Fabric Engineer - London EC3
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Fabric Engineer to work on a prestigious new site in Central London. It is one of the fastest growing contracts in the UK and is a brilliant working environment.
Normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
As a Fabric Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of building and repair work. Overtime and callout rota is also available.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of all aspects of Building/Property work.
- Utilising your building know-how and experience to respond to all types of Fabric repairs.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
- Responsible for undertaking all types of building work which could relate to Carpentry/Joinery/Plumbing/Basic Electrical etc.
If this role as a Fabric Engineer interests yourself or you would like to have more information please apply or call the office and ask for Jack Lane on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 111
- Estates, Property 29
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 117
- Hard Services 8
- Health & Safety 15
- HVAC 11
- Management 1
- M&E 2
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 7
- Soft Services 12
- ICT, Technical 6
- Workplace 1