Maintenance Mechanical Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Working for one of the UK's leading and largest Mechanical and Electrical companies. The company employs over 2,000 multi-skilled maintenance engineers including electrical, mechanical and general maintenance staff. They cover air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Mechancial Engineer
Working on a very prestigious site in what the company call a 'Enterprise Prestigious Site' our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
The site itself offers amazing opportunities for training, development and career progression.
The site is a Global and very well known brand.
The ideal candidate will have a substantial knowledge in Mechanical engineering with previous experience within facility management.
- Follow a PPM schedule undertaking all aspects of work including filter changes, pressurisation units, compressed air pumps, PRV and AHU
- Complete any reactive maintenance work that is required on site.
Qualifications / Experience;
- Demonstrated experience of Maintenance / TPM practices.
- 3-5 minimum years engineering experience, ideally in a Facilities, Utilities, Site Services function
- Excellent communication Skills
- A high level of initiative
- Computer Literate
- NVQ or Equivalent in mechanical engineering
*PLEASE NOTE* Cad or Design are relevant for this Maintenance Mechanical Engineers role
Salary; 30K – 33500K depending on experience (with a vast amount of training and development on offer)
If your a Maintenance Mechanical Engineer and if this role is of interest, please apply or call the office on 01745 772218 and ask for Sarah Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 111
- Estates, Property 29
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 117
- Hard Services 8
- Health & Safety 15
- HVAC 11
- Management 1
- M&E 2
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 7
- Soft Services 12
- ICT, Technical 6
- Workplace 1