This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Reports To: Area Manager
Salary: €55 - €70 – No car or allowance
The FM Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery of the local FM services for a major global client account across the Eire. The potential is also to manage European portfolio as the role develops. He or she should lead a team providing facilities management services through mobilisation and steady state, across this portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities to drive the performance across this expanding business and team.
- Ensure the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including: contract compliance, performance management against KPI’s, cost savings initiatives, and customer satisfaction.
- To manage the country FM services, across the portfolio of buildings, with a strong technical knowledge.
- To ensure the successful implementation of portfolio-wide initiatives and programs including: savings program, energy program, HSSE, playbooks, training & development, and succession planning.
- To have a strong analytical and problem solving approach applying value creation / innovation across FM services / supply chain.
- To work in demanding environments, managing change, multiple projects and deadlines.
- To establish effective business relationships with the customer, and to positively interact with client personnel at all levels.
- Present client reports according to the schedule agreed with the customer and to assist the Regional Manager in producing the required reporting to the client.
- Participate and contribute to the overall service and financial performance of the company through collaboration with other business unit leaders.
- Working in conjunction with the Strategic Sourcing Manager(s) participate in overview of procurement activities, ensuring best practise, competitive pricing, development of strategic supplier relationships and proactive delivery of services.
- Approve country market annual facilities management budgets and proactively manage the total facilities expenditure vs. budget.
- Ability to review and analyse complex financial / business reports / data and generate innovative solutions / corrective action plans.
- Oversee the health, safety, & environmental aspects of the delivery of facilities management.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s site quality management system.
- Ensure that Facilities activities and procedures adhere to applicable laws, policies and best practise guidelines.
- Team management experience responsible for a dispersed team on sites.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Engineering, related degree or equivalent.
- Recognised, facilities management professional qualification.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in Facilities Management, 10 years +
- Strong Technical knowledge / background.
- Awareness of workplace health & safety
- Prior people management experience, especially across a dispersed portfolio.
- Client relationship management skills.
- Experience of working across a diverse property portfolio would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to write reports, analyse, and interpret complex business documents.
- Good customer facing skills
- Prepares budget information for client
- Manage and report on all regional costs , monthly forecasts , and variance reporting
- Ability to solve problems providing a variety of options in a range of situations.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Strong Leadership qualities.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Experienced in driving and closing out operational change.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 111
- Estates, Property 28
- Events 1
- Facilities Management (main) 117
- Hard Services 8
- Health & Safety 15
- HVAC 11
- Management 1
- M&E 2
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 7
- Soft Services 12
- ICT, Technical 6
- Workplace 1