Floating Branch Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Floating Branch Manager
My client is offering the opportunity to work in one of their most successful areas, coaching and leading the teams & to achieve business and consistently ensure customers are receiving the best service possible.
You will be working alongside some fantastic offices and people and helping our branch teams by covering for the Branch Managers absence. This is a great role to develop your management skills and to help you potentially get to the next step on the career ladder.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. You will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and teams.
In return they are offering a basic salary of £28,000 - £30,000 with an OTE of £55k + car & many other great company benefits.
- To manage the day to day running of our offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
- Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Hard working and focused
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Desire to develop a career with us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 4
- Building Design, Planning, Development 7
- Construction 40
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 107
- Estates, Property 9
- Facilities Management (main) 123
- Hard Services 1
- Health & Safety 14
- HVAC 6
- Management 2
- M&E 3
- Operations 1
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 16
- ICT, Technical 9
- Training 1
- Workplace 1